Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dgv
Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:41 pm

x

Playlist: Maximum "vertical zoom" reachable by default

Hi!
I would like to add this feature request:
Now, when using "Change clip size / Zoom level" in playlist, tracks can only be resized up to half its maximum capable height.
I think it would be really nice if all of them could be resized to its full height by default.

In order to do that now, you have to previously and manually resize each track to a 194% height value, and after that you can use "Change clip size / Zoom level" fastly. But in my personal opinion, this would be great if it could be set like that by default. So you could open the project and freely and fastly use "Change clip size" and see the full size waveform.
It could be done by changing default track size to 194%. (Or letting the user choose default track size in General settings menu)

I left here a video showing my point:
Default-Track-Height.mp4
Note: Please, consider that changing the default track size, does not mean that default playslist will look bigger than it does now, as the increase in track size should be compensated by decreasing default "Zoom level" to maintain same track height.

What do you guys think?
Thank you very much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dgv on Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dgv
Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:04 pm

x

Re: Maximum "vertical zoom" reachable by default

I´ll bump this as it has not been watched even ...

Return to “To Do”