Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
juan9306
Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:06 am

x

Automation Clip Management and Usage Improvements

Hello everybody!

So I´ve done this list of Improvements I think would be good to have per my experience with FL, related to Automation Clips, as I believe it is a crucial element that is kind of basic in any DAW nowadays. I have read the Manual, and searched through the Forums, finding that other users would like as well some of the features below. A YT video is attached to the end with the specific explanations of the request. Please take in consideration it is an unlisted video, as there is no need to make a fuzz, it is not the purpose, other than having the developers know what is needed by us, users.

Even though points below are related to Automation Clips, some could extend to other areas of FL as well.
***Number 10 is not part of the video.

1. Playlist's additional subgroup levels. discussed by other user(s): (viewtopic.php?f=600&t=261087. https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?f=600&t=149025&p=1655893#p1655893
2. OMNI Automation clip option (useful for exporting Playlist track groups)
3. Naming Convention. (more a description of a problem than an improvement, as I would not know what options for naming would be better. So this point is just what problems with current naming are present)
4. Automation vs Knob Link browsing: Add List with hyperlinks (right click) in browser and open editor and hover cursor over the modified knob (left clic)
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=263535
viewtopic.php?f=100&t=156494
5. Automations with context values, not only 0-100% scale.
viewtopic.php?f=600&t=263631&p=1655892#p1655892
6. Mix Knobs In Mixer Insert Slots to Interpolate Plugin Values.
7. All FLStudio "Speed" knobs with 1)link/unlink from tempo and 2) the option button for 3 selectable types: a) Hz, b) steps-beats. c)ms
8. Automation Clip LFO VISIBILITY toggle on/off on the playlist.
9. Stretch / compress automation. Do so as the score functionality in the piano roll, but for automations directly on the playlist. With Shift click k+ left clip manipulation
10. Have the work method of the Event Data window within the Automation Clip.

Please let me know, if there are other workarounds for any of the items posted.

Milinor
Technical Support
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:20 am

x

Re: Automation Clip Management and Usage Improvements

Hi i know the #1 is requested a lot also the t...

Return to “To Do”