FL Studio Please Do More In Depth Tutorials

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
neilmd
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:57 am

x

FL Studio Please Do More In Depth Tutorials

Hello FL Studio, please can you do more in depth step by step tutorials (videos) on all your plugins. For example your Transistor Bass tutorial that's about 12 min long does not explain the step by step workings of Transistor Bass in the piano roll, especially the ch13 transpose. I've spent days now getting to grips with how that works, complicated or what, not intuitive whatsoever. I had the pluggin for almost a year and kept giving up. Are there other people the same as me I wonder that simply don't find out how powerful FL Studio is as so much appers hidden? I'm the same with Direct Wave, every time I try to use it I give up. I have watched the ancient video tutorial series but it seems super complicated or there is something simple I just don't understand. I've had FL now for about 7 years with all pluggins now and I think you could make it easier to help us to learn how to use FL Studio, like as I say more in depth step by step tutorials, or even when in the GUI hovering the mouse over stuff brings up a window with links to tutorials, that mouse hover box could be switched off and on if it was annoying. I think SPAN has something like what I'm trying to explain If I remember correctly. Relying on others tutorials on youtube is a pain. After 7 years I should be an expert using FL but am not much more than at the begginer stage. Do you also do any courses to learn the software inside out? Thanks. Neil

Return to “To Do”