Playlist audio clip(s) controls...

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ALIASGX
Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:17 pm

x

Playlist audio clip(s) controls...

I'd like to suggest/see for FL Studio 21 or 22. The ability to control the Volume/fade in&out/Panning on each individual audio clip even when it's cut or sliced from a the same/main audio file it was cut from. Just like you have in Protools, ableton, cubase etc. I personally have a hard time getting automation right and just find playing with the automation clips to be a bit of a pain sometimes...
1. having automation as a separate thing from the audio clip that needs to be cut, fit, for each individual one, an unnecessary step.
2. It would help the workflow move much faster if it were integrated into each audio clip as a control for each single clip.

For example, if you have avocal takes and there is one portion of it that is perfect but the audio just needs to be raised or lowered a bit. It would save so much more time to just click that clip and raise the volume across the whole clip, or for a specific word or phrase, without having to make it unique or affecting the rest of that track. Same for panning or fading. It should be on a per audio clip basis built in the second an audio clip is placed in the playlist or cut from an audio clip.

I'd love to see more traditional controls like that on the Playlist screen for FL Studio 21 or 22.

itsdakun
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:23 pm

x

Re: Playlist audio clip(s) controls...

I would sacrifice both of my legs for a playlis...

ALIASGX
Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:38 pm

x

itsdakun wrote: ↑Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:23 pm I wou...

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:52 pm

x

It's one of the highest priorities of FL Studio...

ALIASGX
Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:00 pm

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:52 pm It's ...

Dizzler
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:12 pm

x

ALIASGX wrote: ↑Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:17 pm I'd li...

ALIASGX
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:30 pm

x

Dizzler wrote: ↑Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:12 pm ALIASG...

Return to “To Do”