Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Hansel Thorn
Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:48 pm

x

Project manager

Hello!

I do not know if someone has thought of something like this before but It would be very nice to have an imageline style project browser. There is a video editing program called Davinci Resolve and when you first open the program it has a project browser that has the same UI as the application that lets you hover over the project and get a short preview of the project so you know what it is without having to take all the time to open and load the project. I would love if there was something like that for FL Studio! Maybe it could show a pretty waveform of the song project and as you hover over it, it plays a preview of the song. Also a nice little zoom and highlight animation the way all of FL Studio works. Maybe it could create some kind of cache when you autosave your projects and you can disable the feature if you don't want the extra space taken up. I don't know how the technology behind it would work but it would be AMAZING. I have so many projects with random names and I have to open each one and load out the full song to find out what song it is. I am sure many other FL users feel this way too. Also it would make the workflow seamless just being able to start right up with the project browser made from imageline instead of the default windows project folder you have set. Another thing, I am all about shortcuts and it would be nice to hold alt and drag a mixer track effect setup to another mixer track. That little pull down menu is nice but if you could just hold alt and drag that would be HUGE! Thanks everyone -Hansel Thorn

Return to “To Do”