Couple Little Things

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SuperTRev
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:11 pm

x

Couple Little Things

When you use the coloring shortcut: F3 to apply the most recent color, but you exit out of the dialog instead of applying the new color, it will actually pick up and remember the previous color of that same event. F3 is supposed to be 'apply color', but in this case it acts as 'remember color'. I think if a naming dialog was exited (X mark/escape key) instead of approved (check mark/enter key), then it shouldn't be loaded into the recents list. That's confusing and incongruent with the F3 hotkey and recent names system.

The new MIDI pick-up mode waits for a latching button before it picks up.
Mute Solo Pickup.png
So instead of checking what the state of the button is and toggling it to the opposite state, you have to push the button twice now.
Pick up mode is acting as an additional MIDI link latch-mode. I don't think pick up mode should be applied to buttons. Latch mode should be what we use for toggle buttons, not that it always works very good. Lots of times you have to hit your button twice before the link wakes up, for some reason. The mixer enable effect toggle buttons can be even worse. Sometimes I've had to mash the MIDI controller button up to five times before the button responds.

The 'unknown events' issue still haunts me, btw.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”