PLEASE READ

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nolan van Lith
Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:54 pm

x

PLEASE READ

this is coming from a bunch of producers as well as myself. Ill just speak for everyone right now.

Please, for the love of god make it so you can add unlimited (or even just double or triple) the insert fx on one channel on the mixer. Make it so you can scroll down on the mixer and have more than 10 slots.

Why limit us? why make us group? Ableton does this well, not sure why this isn't already a feature.

Now, let's chat about limiting us to 125 mixer channels. When I'm working for tours I end up needed MUCH more space, causing a great deal of stress and thinking of how I can link 2 projects together. Why do I have to go thru this? again, why limit us? This is a serious question. is it hard to code that in?

Why is it not possible to draw fades on an audio clip yet on FL Studio? The options you have to do something close to this just seems unfinished, and half-as*ed (Not your work on the software but the way declicking mode works compared to being able to just click the end of a sample and shorten it for example)

FL studio has changed my life, ill stick w it forever but id LOVE to see these massive changes in the future. Keep up the good work and thanks for reading!

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 am

x

Re: PLEASE READ

Hi there. Please choose a better title than 'P...

TheZaneAlexander
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:47 pm

x

Evyi wrote: ↑Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 am You can b...

ReedIndeed
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:23 am

x

TheZaneAlexander wrote: ↑Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:47 ...

TheZaneAlexander
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:37 am

x

ReedIndeed wrote: ↑Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:23 am It'...

ReedIndeed
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:54 am

x

TheZaneAlexander wrote: ↑Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:37 ...

TheZaneAlexander
Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:14 am

x

ReedIndeed wrote: ↑Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:54 am Don...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”