Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
baxx1410
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:40 am

x

Group Playlist view

Hey Y'all,
I don't know if this is feature exists but I'm a user of both Ableton and FL and I'm wondering if there is an option to group the tracks so that it hides the whole group but shows the tracks displayed within closed group? (Highlighted in Ableton screenshot) FL's way of grouping seems to group selected tracks to a primary track and the playlist will display the one track. A better example would be the 'Mini playlist view' in the tool bar but viewed when the group view is collapsed (FL Screenshot) . I apologize if this doesn't make sense. Essentially I just wanna know if it's an option to group like ableton does lol . If not, could it possibly be an added feature ? Personally I feel it would speed the workflow up w/o having to use time scrolling up and down large projects if I can collapse larger groups and work on sections simultaneously being able see in the collapsed groups what is playing at certain times and where as a quick view sort of thing :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pararealist
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:57 pm

x

Re: Group Playlist view

collapse.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

baxx1410
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:22 am

x

hmm close to what I was after. I've also notice...

SuperTRev
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:57 am

x

There's a new menu selection: 'Hide collapsed G...

baxx1410
Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:28 am

x

Yes sir! Its the second screenshot of the two p...

Avayago47
Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:55 pm

x

you can actually turn off the whole group by pr...

Return to “To Do”