Player 2

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
kidhuddy
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:28 am

x

Player 2

Its time that we finally made it possible to collab live on a project. 2 people from 2 different accounts control their induvial mouses on one screen/project. Especially since Coviv-19 round in, we need something like this. It would be huge for beginners; as you could do live tutorials. Sales would drastically increase as your friends have to unlock a version of FL, maybe the production suite needed to live collab.

Release FL studio on Steam, Xbox & (maybe ps5) so ppl can see their friends playing/using FL studio so they are more likely to buy it and collab on project live. If image-line could get a team to code FL studio to the xbox, it would be the #1 selling daw of all time. It will open a new world of opportunity, next gen consoles should be powerful enough to run FL, as image-line makes FL easier to run the timing is almost perfect, gaming is stronger than it's ever been and its only getting more popular/advance. Ppl have gotten so comfortable with their controller and consoles they rather spend 1200 on a PS5/Xbox X then buy PC. Might as well accommodate for them so they can get A version of FL for themselves or a maybe friend to collab with. Ppl love playing with their controller, you could literally change the GAME if you put out FL studio on console.

P.S.
I am very creative person I can take image-line and FL studio far. I have written a bunch of great ideas in the forms and I have a bunch more like them. Image-line please get ahold of me, hire me, I will not let you down!!!

CyberOverkill
Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:30 am

x

Re: Player 2

This is a concept many of us have been wanting ...

kidhuddy
Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:42 pm

x

Re: Player 2

I know you can’t use M&K on console but you...

Return to “To Do”