Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
IVII3
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:26 pm

x

Export multiple selected channels to patcher

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the best section in this forum for this idea.
So basically I'm looking for an easy way to "export" multiple channels/plugins and maybe also their effect chain into patcher.
For example, if I really like an old layer of chords and I want to re-use that kind of sound, maybe there (already is/or is possible the future ) a way to export those multiple channels in one go into patcher.
The "crème de la crème" could be, that there is a way, to also import the mixer effect chain into patcher.

I attached two screenshots as an example.
Currently I think the easiest way to do this, is to go to each channel, go to "Save preset as" and drag this into patcher. If you're finished with the channels, you would have to also do this for each effect in your mixer channel. This is more tedious the more channels and effects your sound is made out of. And then finally to re-use the sound you would simply have to save that patcher state, and load it into another project.

Let me know what you think, and if there is maybe already an easy way to reload a previously made sound (multiple channels and effect).
Thanks for your read !

Yours sincerely
Martin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IVII3
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:00 pm

x

Re: Export multiple selected channels to patcher

Maybe something that could be considered with F...

Return to “To Do”