MIDI data deletes after dragging files into piano roll

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
User23178
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:01 am

x

MIDI data deletes after dragging files into piano roll

Ok, so I should start by saying ive looked well into this and found multiple forum posts already from years ago, that both get a workaround answer that takes more time to do and is just tedious.

Is there not a way to just always blend the midi data together? When importing multi channel midi files it gives you an option to "blend with existing" data. But not with a single channel file. Even for multi channel, why not an option that will turn on midi data blending by default so that you can just work without being interrupted by 100 pop ups, Or in my case, even do it at all?? I mean, really, some of these posts are almost a decade old, and from 3 versions of fl studio ago. Why is there not a blend midi data file option. I really love fl studio because of how many different ways it can be used and how many options it has for workflow, This just seems like an obvious option to add.
(If its already there id love to be proven wrong.)

Tl;Dr Fl studio should add a "Blend imported midi data" option to the daw so that the workflow doesnt suck. And also pls tell me if im stupid and theres already a way to do this.

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:04 pm

x

Re: MIDI data deletes after dragging files into piano roll

Hi [Topic moved by Milinor] This was request...

Milinor
Technical Support
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:31 pm

x

Re: MIDI data deletes after dragging files into piano roll

It doesnt work now. I meant, it's a feature req...

Return to “To Do”