Option to save all audio recordings/consolidated audio inside the FLP file itself?

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DB_Beats
Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:32 am

x

Option to save all audio recordings/consolidated audio inside the FLP file itself?

A year or two ago I had accidentally deleted some recordings and rendered audio from older projects in an effort to free up HDD space, and only recently upon wanting to revisit those old projects did I realize that a lot of those recordings are gone since I had deleted a bunch of them a while back like I explained. I don't even know if this is possible, but there I wish there was a prompt that appeared before saving FLPs that asked you if you wanted to also keep all your recordings and frozen audio contained inside the FLP itself, but that it may make your FLP significantly larger in size. IMO this would be a gamechanger in terms of never losing access to all the content inside older projects especially if you're constantly swapping hard drives around and cleaning up your PC to free up disk space. Of course the recordings and rendered folders would still be there, but just having the option to have all audio files contained in the same project file would be ideal, and it would solve issues with FL not being able to locate, or taking a while to locate audio files that may have been relocated to a different folder. I think it's a great idea!

Return to “To Do”