Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
RÆ.muziq™
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:27 am

x

"Matrix•Mode" (Multi-User-Cloud)

Hello Image-Line,
I have a suggestion for FL Studiio 21 (or one of it's updates from 21.1 to 21.9)

I had emailed this idea to Image-Line back in 2018, but it's something that is becoming very common among web-browser DAWs.
I think I speak for a lot of FL Studio Users when I say it'd be great to be able to collaborate without boundaries through the ability to simultaneously act on the same file in real-time via the internet with a invite/share system similar to Google Docs. In which you're able to see multiple cursors on the same computer screen working on the same project, there's a chat box on the side for quick IM-style communication, & also, each user invited can receive 1 out of 3 share-invites to be project editor, spectator with limits (preferably customized, but basically they're allowed to convert the project & have their microphone tapped into to be a recording artist, songwriter or someone else closely related to the production of the project who won't necessarily be clicking anything on the logistics-end of the creation process + spectator position where they aren't able to do anything but listen, watch the production & type via the provided IM (maybe even a blind-spectator position to offer more privacy but allow someone to listen in & IM. It'd be cool if this option was unlimited to the amount of users that would be in a single project, but 8-13 to start would definitely be more than okay to start with.

Due to covid-19, this could allow the world of musicians to create at a rate faster than before covid-19, with the magnitude ofo security being in their own home studio setups. The possibilities are endless with this & I'd even be willing to pay an on-going subscription fee for this type of benefit (as I know cloud-storage & security doesn't come cheap).

Like I said before, I mentioned this before to Image-Line back in the summer of 2018 & the response I got lead me to believe that option was already thought, in development process & soon to be available. So since I see that web-browser DAWs with this type of multi-user simultaneous via internet option (like Soundation), I figured I'd mention it again since it can't hurt to make a positive suggestion to the makers of the only DAW I trust & use religiously for my every production process.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to FL 21 either way!!

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:05 am

x

Re: "Matrix•Mode" (Multi-User-Cloud)

Hi there. Please post suggestions and improvem...

Return to “To Do”