Playlist grid inverted vs track separators- Little improvement, big difference. FL 2x?

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D3Mens
Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:29 pm

x

Playlist grid inverted vs track separators- Little improvement, big difference. FL 2x?

I'm pretty sure almost everyone here uses FL with the grid inverted. And you know why?

Because of this: Because the white grid makes the Playlist look really bad. Why? Because Track separators don't change color along with the grid.
track separator doesn't invert.png
I'd love to use the white grid because you can see it much better on a darker Playlist. But those track separators make it look really bad. Almost like an optical illusion. It's not pleasant to look at and it's only because there are dozens of horizontal black lines with a bright stroke around them.

So I please ask you if you could link the track separator color to the grid color, so that whenever we invert the grid, so will the track separator.

Actually, would be even cooler if we could chose a custom color for both grid and track separators. But his would be just the icing on the cake.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by D3Mens on Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

D3Mens
Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:51 am

x

Re: Playlist grid inverted vs track separators- Little improvement, big difference. FL 21?

IL please, how much effort does it take you to ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”