No one has said anything about this (very simple "bug")

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
JHRYN
Sat May 07, 2022 3:15 am

x

No one has said anything about this (very simple "bug")

There's a really small issue on the latest FL Studio 20 when naming anything in the DAW (channel names, mixer names, playlist tracks, etc.) while holding shift and adding spaces, it adds a very small extra space. For example, if I were to name an instrument "CLOSED-HAT" while holding shift all the way through, it would look more like "CLOSED--HAT" <- I added dashes in case the forum auto-corrects double spaces, but you get the idea.

Now this might sound like a harmless bug and only people with some sort of extreme OCD will complain, but I barely noticed this issue for almost half a year and personally to me, once I first saw it, I really couldn't ignore it and started to look at all my old projects and fix it. I tested this on my other PC and it does the same; if anyone can confirm this, feel free to try it for yourself.

I attached a screenshot with labels "A" and "B" appearing on the many places you can name things in the DAW; places with the "A" label is where I didn't let go of the shift button, and sections with the "B" label is where I let go of the shift button when adding a space.
Screenshot (328).jpg
Hopefully this gets fixed in time for the next FL 21 😅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JHRYN
Thu May 19, 2022 4:53 am

x

Re: No one has said anything about this (very simple "bug")

BinaryBorn wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 10:13 am Th...

Last bumped by JHRYN on Thu May 19, 2022 4:53 am.

Return to “To Do”