Organization Improvements

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jkirk90
Sun May 15, 2022 9:06 pm

x

Organization Improvements

One of the biggest issues I have with FL is how unorganized it can get. I think a good feature to add is whenever you start a new project it should ask immediately the project name. Then that way everything you use within that project gets saved in one location rather than every single audio track gets saved in 1 folder. So if for some reason you need to find that audio recording it can be a nuisance trying to find it throughout the hundreds or thousands other recorded stems.

Secondly, I wish the color naming workflow was a little more user friendly. Maybe I am just going about it the wrong way but there should be a way that if I route a track to mixer and rename/color it, that it should change globally. Not just the track. And if you route multiple tracks to one mixer track I think it would be beneficial to have a pop up requiring you to name that mixer track. Like if I have a high bass sound and a low bass sound routed to one mixer track it should alert me to set the name of the mixer track. That way it can say "Bass" rather than just "high bass." Maybe it's just laziness on my part but it would definitely help with workload and organization at least for a few people I would think.

BinaryBorn
Mon May 16, 2022 5:52 am

x

Re: Organization Improvements

Re: Firstly - agreed Re: Secondly - Sounds lik...

jkirk90
Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:07 am

x

Holy crap! I didn't know you could do that! I m...

William Headings
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:14 am

x

jkirk90 wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 9:06 pm One of...

Return to “To Do”