Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mushkilab
Thu May 19, 2022 6:52 pm

x

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES

- INFINITE MIXER TRACKS AND SLOTS:
Enough time has passed for you to put, once and for all, infinite tracks in the mixer. An interesting function would be, just as it works in the playlist, to be able to right click on a mixer channel and have an "add" and "remove" button. In this way we would not always have to move the mixer channels one by one each time, something quite tedious. Also, the same function could exist for the "slots" of the mixer channels
- GROOVE PRESETS:
I don't know if there is any way to do it in the current version, but in Ableton there is the possibility of adding quantization and "groove" presets to midi tracks. I think it would be a very interesting function to apply to Fl Studio.
- FULL CUSTOMIZATION:
It ends up getting a bit tiring to always see the same grayish interface, it would be great to be able to download skins to customize it, but in a slightly more intensive way than is possible now.
- RECORDINGS AND RENDERINGS ORGANIZATION:
I think this point is one of the great weak points of Fl Studio. It does not make any sense that all the recordings and exports are saved in the same folder, it ends up being an absolute chaos. It would be nice to either create subfolders within /recordings and /renders with the name of the project (if you haven't already saved and named the project, it could be saved with the date and then automatically modified with the project name ). Or that the moment you assign a folder in which to save all the files within a project, the files that were in the /recordings and /renders folder are automatically moved to the created folder.

PixieDust
Thu May 19, 2022 7:34 pm

x

Re: SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES

mushkilab wrote: - INFINITE MIXER TRACKS AND SL...

Audiobusters
Thu May 19, 2022 9:32 pm

x

mushkilab wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 6:52 pm - GR...

mushkilab
Thu May 19, 2022 9:46 pm

x

Thanks! Audiobusters wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 ...

Michael Dow
Thu May 19, 2022 10:38 pm

x

mushkilab wrote: ↑Thu May 19, 2022 6:52 pm - R...

Return to “To Do”