Color Gradient in mixer [No Longer Necessary]

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jesussaddle
Sat May 28, 2022 6:06 am

x

Color Gradient in mixer [No Longer Necessary]

A simple request to be able to create a color gradient not just from channel rack, but once you have a bunch of routing in the mixer (you could still select those mixer tracks and select a start and end color.)

Example usage - lets say you're working with a multi-out instrument, which will only have a single channel rack channel. And you plan to feed its outputs to neighboring mixer channels. Its nice that you can gradient color the channels.

[after posting this i realized it is sort of low-priority, because I created a template with a bunch of bogus channels in channel rack (just added a low-cpu, low memory instrument like FL Keys, gradient color them as needed, and then delete them and the mixer tracks created keep their name and color. So its really a moot request. I didn't know all the details (or even that there is no gradient coloring of mixer tracks yet) but this works for the situation I described above, or I think any situation where the eye-candy in the mixer helps one see and find things (in my case my eyes need all the help they can get, and gradients are helpful for them.]

Return to “To Do”