Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ewan Smith
Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:23 am

x

Make FL Studio More Composer/Film Scorer Friendly

Hey Image-Line and FL Studio Users!

I'm starting this topic to hopefully create a suggestion movement to improve FL for composers and film scorers.
Simply, I am basing my ideas off of other DAWs such as Cubase and Logic. Both these DAWs are subjectively for designed to be able to compose orchestral music and score to films, but I believe FL studio can also push to compete in this niche of the virtual music production industry.

If FL was to implement updates that allow multiple patterns to be opened in the same piano roll, or a more upgraded Fruity Video Player to make it easier for composers to create a tempo/meter track (logic's allows the composer to break down frame by frame along to arrangement/playlist).

I love FL, its GUI and ability to customise is better than any other DAW in my opinion as well as amazing and intuitive it is, I truly believe that if image-line was to implement some extra simple features that other DAWs already have, it will open FL to a whole to range of aspiring musicians.

If anyone has any questions please reach out, or if you have more ideas or opinions.

Cheers everyone :D

Return to “To Do”