Show full track Name and Number in any case/plugin width

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
eszett
Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:27 am

x

Show full track Name and Number in any case/plugin width

Example: If I double click a tiny plugin, let's say a "Fruity Balance" from the Plugin performance monitor, the plug window opens.

But is there any way to see the exact mixer track where it is inserted? The text on top consists of two letters and two dots "Xy.." for me. It would be very useful to know where it is located. Or a function in "plugin options" like "jump/select to corresponding mixer track" (or channel if it is in the rack).

:idea: Or show the Channel in the hint panel or hint bar while mouse over.

Maybe a small thing but it was real a pain to me, to find the Channel with 250 active Fruity Balance plugins. An it could be useful if there are many plugin windows open, too. To keep the overview.

While I'm at it, it would be a further improvement when it comes to mixer inserts in large projects: If not only the name of the mixer track but also the unique track number appears in the Plugin header and hint panel/bar - even with plugins that are wide enough to include the track name in brackets in the title.

And if there is a nice way to do this already: Please give me a hint. :-) Thank you.

eszett
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:51 pm

x

Re: Show full track Name and Number in any case/plugin width

Update: One workaround I found - Click the arro...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”