independent mixes / talkback

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
GanJazz
Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:28 pm

x

independent mixes / talkback

so thats it, i was watching some cubase workflow sessions and i think this are the most relevance thing to applicate in FL

Theres a comand for the talkback mick, in cubase its the key ''V''
When you press it the talkback is on and when the session is playing or recording the talkback automatically turn off

The other thing is to be able to do independent mixes for independent devices
For example from the same mixer track you can root it to some channels of the interface, obs,... and controll each individual volume so you can do independent mixes for the controll room, for the musician, for your OBS,... that stuff (in cubase its the cue section from the mixer)

I was thinking about the last thing and maybe right now i could do some ''master tracks'' with differnt outputs and controll de individual signals sended to each output with the knob bellow of the channel BUT you couldnt root it to other programs from your computer and without this last aspect, the fact is that the cubase workflow for this is much more intuitive and faster than the idea of doing different master tracks because you dont have to move from the mixer channel you are setting

Guys i love this software and some years ago i bought the full bundle, i love the idea of lifetime updates, i think thats the thing and i want to watch how this software grows every day, i think it could be the really best one!

Congratulations, this project is awesome i admire you all

Return to “To Do”