Improve browsing capabilities in background browser.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NESO_boii
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:22 pm

x

Improve browsing capabilities in background browser.

Hi. I have a home server running some webapps, and it would be cool to have the option to access them inside FL. Take Home Assistant for example. It would be nice to have control on smart devices inside FL Studio (lights, HVACs, sound systems, etc.).
Since FL Studio uses Internet Explorer as the browser engine (and since it is old and deprecated) it can't access some webpages and/or render some parts of them.
In my case, I can't reach the login greeter, so I can't put any credentials on it.
Check the attached pic. It won't go after the Initializing stage, while in my default browser (Firefox) it works fine.
For reference, this is FL 20.9.2 Win64 [2963]
FL HA.png
So, I guess the way to improve this is changing the web engine for the dynamic wallpapers.
I know that I can access my webapps from Fruity HTML NoteBook, but it would be nice not to use mixer slots to keep the webapps at reach (fortunately, I can add them in the Current insert, which I almost never use for audio processing).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”