Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Olbaid
Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:17 am

x

Save and Lock Mixer States (ALL MIXER)

Hello Image-Line team,

I have some great ideas about the mixer.

◾First the simple one: being able to lock a mixer track, so we can't change by accident the pan, vol position, stereo separation, eq, etc.

◾And the complex one: Currently, we can save individual "mixer track state" per inserts (with name, colors and plugins), but, what if we could save the state of the whole mixer, every insert in one file? this could save a lot of time when we want to load certaing setup to begin mixing.
For example when we already started one song in an empty template or a project of another person (like a collab) so is to late to load a template file, but we want to import our usual Mixer setup, just load one preset and BOOM! ready to go with colors, names, plugins, routing, etc.
I know we already have templates BUT that only works for new projects.

◾And...what about 2 states?
Lets say for example Mixer spare state A and spare state B, so we can compare two different mixes for a song (something similar is implemented on the menu of every plugin in themixer or channel rack). Or Save a spare state per insert?

I know this is quite complicated to implement, BUT would be a HUGE improve for the workflow.

Thanks for the attention

Cheers!

Return to “To Do”