Lock the View Height Line Editors Or Bi/Uni Polar Line Editor Selector Switches.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
IanStrange
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:24 am

x

Lock the View Height Line Editors Or Bi/Uni Polar Line Editor Selector Switches.

Hey whats Up Friendly Neighborhood Devs. I was thinking Of a Feature that would Really change the Game for Not only Harmor , But all synthesizers & Line Editors across the entire DAW. IF we had the ability to Lock the vew heights on the Line Editors, It would Allow Us to Per se , Choose on a Bi Polar Line editor whether we want to view Only Positive Or Negative Polarity. where as Right now you cannot Lock the Veiw Height so if you were to zoom with the Veiw Handles & Accidentally Go into the Negative Polarity when your intentions were Only Positive Functions. it would disturb your over all view itself & it cause you to reset & or tip toe around the zero Crossing.

By Adding a Lock Vew Height button we could in a sense Freeze the view height to prevent from further edititing of View. it would really help out with Drawing shapes in a Precise & Fast Manner.

Alternately , If we could Choose whether we wanted all Line editors to be either Unipolar Or Bipolar per Context , it would Help out because if you wanted it to be only Unipolar Line editing you could make your Shape Edits Precisely Without worry of seeing the Negative Polarity. in this mode an Inverse potentiometer Could help For Inverting the Shape Created without having to Utilize a Bi Polar Line Editor.

Beyond that adding both options give the users flexibity to choose between whats an established Operation & New Operations to allow for Easier Workflow.

Sorry for the Long Post. But I figured Sice I wasnt using photo's I would have to be explicit in my description. Thanks again guys !!!

FL GANG FOR LIFE

Return to “To Do”