FL needs an easier Stem Export - I have an idea that may work.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Royal Cities
Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:13 am

x

FL needs an easier Stem Export - I have an idea that may work.

With larger projects CPU tends to get bogged down. Ideally I should be able to one click and convert all the mixer inserts into wav (We have this currently) but ALSO let it import and assign them to all associated current mixers and busses.

As it stands when you do a stem export you end up with dozens of different files and sometimes they are duplicated due to current bussing - this requires clean up and requires me to sort through them (as the wav files seem to be randomly created rather than done sequentially down the mixer)

I understand this will still also require some additional clean up on my end after they are assigned but it will save ALOT of time having to go through each stem and get them all properly routed when all I wanted to do was save some cpu.

Even if I have to go in and remove all post processing on the busses for the midi notes it will still be a far quicker option than having to start up a brand new project and figuring out what was routed to where and slogging through all of these.

Or if it could convert and auto create a new project with already named / routed inserts just with the audio as opposed to midi it would be a great experience than all the manual work involved in stem export.

Return to “To Do”