Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sacrificious
Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:56 am

x

FPC upgrade cut group cut by bleed envelope

Hi all

FPC covers almost every need for efficient and realistic drum kit builds for me

An adjustment parameter associated with "cut" and "cut by" for drum hits would make FPC perfect.

I am hoping its possible that when a drum hit "cuts" another, it could do so with a certain value of crossfade, or envelope.

This would have the same effect on smoothing between hits as does the sampler "declicking mode" option for adding bleed, such as when slicing an audio clip.

I always get hungup on trying to blend drum hits in a pattern, particulary a continously struck hi hat or crash or ride cymbal, whose sound must overlap in a real situation when the same drum/cymbal is struck again(as opposed to a sudden, robotic, restarting of the drum's sound. It applies to any drum with a decent length of decay, and opens up endless possibilities such as crash rolls.

Ultimately if there were settings for the envelope for the tail of old sample being cut, as well as one for the start of the new sample cutting it off...(maybe another envelope besides volume, pan as provided below the sample stack?)

But any sort of crossfade or bleed would surely improve an already great instrument.

Hope this isn't a rehashed topic, i couldn't find any other requests for this in my search.

Regards

Return to “To Do”