Few suggestions for improving workflow, thanks

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dimensionofsound
Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:33 am

x

Few suggestions for improving workflow, thanks

:D 1. Option that after recording notes or automation there will be automatic selection of next empty pattern in the pattern selector, so you
are ready to record your next thing without going to the pattern selector.
2. If I record movements of knob for an instrument track then it will group them to the instrument track in the playlist.
3. In the Chanel rack, an option to copy/paste channel notes in ALL patterns to another channel. Now you have to do it in each pattern
to achieve this.
4. In the mixer, opening instrument track from the mixer by clicking on the name.
if its not an instrument track it will open the instrument that is routed to it from the channel rack.
if there are multiple instrument routed to it from the channel rack then a small menu will appear so you can choose which one to
open.
5. In the playlist, for an instrument tracks a volume fader that is exactly the same as in the mixer.
6 I like how in Melda production plugins they have 8 slots for presets so you can a/b quickly different settings.
It will be nice to see this in Fruity FX and synths and maybe in the wrapper so it will work also with 3'rd party plugins
I also like their AGC button- Automatic Gain Control which also will be grate if added to fx plugins and perhaps the wrapper.
7. A Reference plugin for comparing to reference tracks.

Thanks🙏

Return to “To Do”