Chord Selector plug-in for creating chords and learning music theory

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gregry
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:28 pm

x

Chord Selector plug-in for creating chords and learning music theory

Hello. One plug-in that is essential in every DAW that FL Studio doesn't have. It is a plugin from Studio One Chord Selector. This plugin teaches us music theory. The wheel in which we select chords. Not only does this plugin (the chord wheel) look impressive, it is also made in such a way that it is easy to learn from it. I never knew music theory but I learned a lot by watching YouTube with the chord selector plugin. So it would be great if you made the same plugin with the chord wheel as in studio one. It would be even more beautiful if you could attend the opening of FL Stidio 21. I'm a new user of FL Studio, I'm still learning it as well as music production. It goes terribly slow for me because the reason is the lack of knowledge of music theory, which is the basis for its creation. Think about this DAW that has a plugin that teaches music theory, it's a super DAW and very powerful. It would be nice if you followed the example of chord selector there is everything in this wheel in one place.

Return to “To Do”