Tempo/Chord/Video track?(Also some request)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kazey
Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 am

x

Tempo/Chord/Video track?(Also some request)

FL studio 21 was release, the important new function to me is [Audio Clip Fade & Gain controls], it is very helpful for audio post production and mixing.
However, if FL studio want to be a powerful DAW to any genre music producer, I think Tempo/Chord/Video track are necessary:

Tempo track: We need a tempo track that we can put what we want tempo value to the tempo track rather than zero to one value. On current verison FL studio, if we need to change tempo frequently, we need to create 4 point through copy value on the top tempo to complete a one tempo change process, other DAW brand more simply: create a one point and type the tempo value.

Chord track: Chord track can make the whole music production is more structured to attract more new user

Video track: Fruity Video Player is a powerful player, if it can insert to playlist to realtime sync the playist it is very perfect. (somtime the tempo automation will mess up the sync even it was clicked the detached button).

Also could you add some useful CC into piano roll not just velocity and pan? For example: CC1,7,11,64 and pitchband?
Finally, some item value is very unuserfriendly, always using percentage instead of a real value, for example: velocity in fl studio is showing vaule by 0% to 100% (not 1 to 127) on upper left corner.

I hope fl teams can focous on the above opinon to make optimization, it will make fl studio become popular DAW for any music producer! Thank you!.

Return to “To Do”