Features I Would Love To Get In Future FL Updates

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Yonatan Lilo
Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:20 pm

x

Features I Would Love To Get In Future FL Updates

These are all the features that I think would benefit FL that I'd love to get in future update -

Patcher Features -

Patcherize a whole signal chain.

Show plugin context-aware values inside patcher interface and also in FL hint bar when moving a patcher slider/knob.

Duplicate plugin inside patcher.

Fruity granulizer support inside patcher.

Channel sampler support inside patcher.

Playlist Features -

Group within a group.

An option to bounce out of FL a single playlist track.

When recording with 'Start recording' and 'Stop recording' markers, having the option so that if a singer is doing a vocal fill right before FL started recording, it will also record a few seconds before the 'Start recording' marker and capture that as well.

Mixer Features -

Copy mixer channel state (including FX etc...).

Fix the problem of stock effects and third-party plugins not reporting their latency correctly which causes phase problems (for example when parallel processing).

Set custom default state for the recording pickup location setting.

General Features -

Better notation tools (more options etc...).

An option to update FL straight from the software itself (without the need to download the new installer from the IL website).

An option to have different default states for all recording related settings, including buffer length (if possible), metronome sound and output track in the mixer, and the recording filter options in the toolbar, per project and also in general, so that for example if I have a recording template, I could have settings that suite audio recording already set up, but when I open FL normally, the settings will be the default ones, that are suitable more for MIDI recording and creation in general, and so that if I want those settings to be my default ones in general I could do that too.

Varispeed - In some DAWs it is called Varispeed. essentialy what it is, is an option to take the sample rate of the project up or down in real time.
It is a way to slow down or speed up your whole track and pitch it up or down. that can be really helpful for both recording midi if you don't know to play fast and also for getting new perspective on the project you are working on because when you take the sample rate up or down you hear it in a different speed and a different pitch.

Return to “To Do”