Issue with Themes

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SXRGWRLD
Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:30 pm

x

Issue with Themes

First of all, thanks for all of your hard work, I'm really looking forward to working with the new features in FL 21. Clip gain control and fades are huuuge for me!

I was excited about the themes but it's either that this portion of the update feels a bit like it wasn't fully thought out, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

My main issue is with the relationship between the text and the mixer. Since we don't much have control over the mixer backgrounds - sure we can choose the top color but the color of the most important section of the mixer is then chosen for us - linking the mixer text with the text in the top left toolbar just doesn't make sense to me. Using a light theme requires the text in that toolbar to be dark, in order to be legible. But dark text hard to read in the mixer window. (Picture 1)

Also having playlist track background colors dictate the colors of their menus I don't think is the smartest idea unless the text can be adjusted, or unless it can intelligently make sure the text is easily legible. (Picture 2)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”