Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
damiannyc
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:18 am

x

BRSO Articulate, Notation, audio template

Thanks for everything you guys do!

BRSO-
In the most recent update, BRSO refuses to work and seems to be an issue with updates from what Ive just saw in the forums. For those of us doing orchestral stuff, its so crucial I cant see how it hasn't been integrated into the daw somehow or a proprietary version not out yet. I'm just glad the update was in a different install folder because I would be really screwed right now lol

Standard Notation Editor-
A very basic music notation editor that in the least case will allow midi to be converted to notation and guitar tab. Yes some ppl would like to be able to write midi in notation but the real thing is being able to just export directly. There is already a large user base for orchestral in FL and Im pretty sure if you integrate a brso like plugin and the ability to change midi to notation, FL should take over the cubase crowd with all that has been added to v.21

Audio Recording Templates-
There are a lot of musicians using FL like myself in metal, orchestra, and genres other than edm. Being able to have a template or switch that makes FL work just a lil more like conventional daws would be great. Tracks auto assigned in sequential order to the mixer and a switch to toggle adding a mix fader and db meter to the track in song mode would be really good especially for those using only one monitor. The current templates in v.20 really don't make sense to me and I have never seen anyone on YT use them correctly. Maybe the issue is I learned on protools in school and its just that I'm not following but no one seems to be getting it either so I dont feel so bad.

Here is some of my solo work I use for practice in between sessions. Everything is done in FL 20 and played live, nothing is programmed. Any suggestions or links to resources that would help me in FL would greatly appreciate it.

Happy Holidays
\m/

DavidAntagon
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:46 pm

x

Re: BRSO Articulate, Notation, audio template

I keep hoping, dreaming of being able to native...
Last edited by DavidAntagon on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

dgv
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:55 pm

x

Re: BRSO Articulate, Notation, audio template

I hope BRSO will be integrated natively too... ...

Return to “To Do”