Adding or deleting mixer tracks???!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Iiroflmao
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:21 pm

x

Adding or deleting mixer tracks???!

How is it not a possibility to *ADD NEW / DUPLICATE / OR DELETE* mixer tracks in between your existing mixer tracks!?

I produce trance music and my projects are often very full, consisting of hundreds of tracks. For me it is very important to route everything individually into the mixer and BUS them in their deisgnated groups or busses, such as "Lead Bus", "Pad Bus", "Perc bus" etc...Hence my mixer consists of 100+ tracks or more.

PROBLEM:
Let's say I have my "Percussion Bus" in the middle of all the mixer tracks I have in the mixer. Now I want to add a new percussion sound in my project and route it into the mixer, into (or in fact, next to) it's designated "Percussion Bus".
I don't want to route it on top of my existing percussions in the bus, but I want to make a new, empty track for it.
Right now the only way to insert a new mixer track in that bus is to go all the way to the right of the mixer and find an empty track, then I have to select it and ALT+LEFT or SHIFT+MIDDLE MOUSE it all the way from the right to it's right spot in the mixer. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING!!!!!! This procedure is ALWAYS SUPER LAGGY and it takes so much time!!! :evil:

How is it so hard code a section in the mixer where you right click a channel and it gives the opportunity to add a new mixer track on the right side of the track that you have selected?

Jj jeon
Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm

x

Re: Adding or deleting mixer tracks???!

True Maybe make a demand that 'Pulls the last e...

soundside
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:33 pm

x

Agree!! Same thing with orchestra and hybrid st...

Iiroflmao
Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:46 pm

x

Jj jeon wrote: ↑Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:34 pm True M...

Return to “To Do”