Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ubik
Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:49 pm

x

3 things I'd love to see implemented into FL Studio

3 things I feel would make FL Studio truly great would be:

1.) In the playlist window, to be able to zoom in as much as Edison allows you to zoom in. This could be very useful in lining up and fixing layers of sounds whose waves to do perfectly match up and create sort-of "still phasing effects."

2.) I love EDISON, but one thing I really wish it had was, you know in EDISON's EQ it has this knob labeled "Freq scale"? I think its great how it lets you adjust the scale to maximize either side of the spectrum you want. I feel it would be a great thing if there was a knob like this on EDISON's interface that let you adjust the "Freq scale" of EDISON's "Spectrum Display" view.

3.) Also on EDISON, I think the addition of a button on EDISON that let you choose to edit the sound in either stereo or mono view would be really useful. just to have the choice of editing the wave in stereo or mono within EDISON, I think I would have very little use for soundforge or wavelab..

other than those 3 things, I find FLStudio to be a very flexible DAW. I would appreciate it if the Image-Line team considers even 1 of my suggestions.

Return to “To Do”