2016 Finally Image Line is listen to our supplies for our Hardware gear! This confirmed by Scott in new thread (seems it was just to calm the waters
- Support delay compensation for multi-out's - This helps to use your expensive synths like Virus TI in a proper way
- Auto set CC number /Record/map, moving knobs directly from External Synths. - This avoid the need to look in your synth manual, the CC corresponding to the knob you want automate, before you can control it on FL Studio.
- Improve MIDI OUT to avoid the mess that comes when you change the preset directly from your synth. - This could help to explore presets with calm without hearing all the patterns used in the project.
- Add sysex editor in to MIDI OUT - This helps to save or add sound banks on your synth and more, in case you want to understand more about it: http://bit.ly/2aT4VSR
- Add controls of Send Gain, Return Gain and Delay (of signal) for mixer
If you want addition of another thing not mentioned here, please tell me and I add in the topic.
Remember that today, it's easy to have a synthesizer at home! There are many small ones with accessible prices And some day you will be happy to have this features in FL!
Post your ideas and suggestions here
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dynaudio82 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Maybe FL 11??? I wonder how many more years p...
what i don`t understand is: is gol not getting ...
and another one of MIDI out until; Jul 15, 2010...