please make MIDI export simpler!!!!!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you agree with me (1=not, 10=110%)

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
80%

Total votes: 5

sbussard
Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:56 am

x

please make MIDI export simpler!!!!!

Every time I want to export to midi I have trouble, (1) please make it so that you can export midi directly from the piano roll :idea: , or at least make it easier to export to midi. I hate spending time trying to figure that out each and every time I have to export to midi. I have been collaborating on songs with producers who use cubase and I need for the midi export to be more straight forward or FL Studio will continue to slow us down :cry: .

I've successfully done it one time before, but all other times I haven't been able to get it right.

~~~~~ Rant over ~~~~~

(2) I think it would be great to be able to move track up and down in the step sequencer :idea:

(3) Make it easier to map Start/Stop/Record to a midi controller (ie: no external software required to do that). :idea:

(4) The Fruity kick could be improved. I would suggest adding a fine-adjust knob (and call the other one the course adjust), but if you guys are willing to do other things to it also it would be great :wink:

You guys have done some incredible things, please do these, at least the first three I listed. If you do the first three things I listed you guys will make my workflow even more smooth and beautiful. No doubt you guys could sell FL for more if you do (you could anyways).

BUT PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE, I BEG YOU, DO THE FIRST THREE THINGS I PUT HERE.

-Stephen Bussard

Dozius
Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:16 am

x

1) tools -> macros -> prepare for MIDI ex...

sbussard
Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:46 am

x

well...

Midi export does seem easy if you put it that w...

Return to “To Do”