Some requests

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sicknosis
Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:41 pm

x

Some requests

1. Sample stretching and pitch adjustments....
I think you should be able to copy value of mul and pitch and be able to apply it to a channel, also they should be more precise like the volume control having %s

example of how this would be used.

If you had multiple channels and needed to change the pitch of them all to an exact amount you could set the pitch on one channel, copy the value, and paste it to the others, same would work with stretching.

2. Maximum volume level for mixer.
I think for the mixer you should create a way to limit maximum and minimum volume levels.

example. i use a usb mixer to control and for some things i move the faders quickly and it becomes imprecise if there was a way to limit the max volume and min volume to a certain point it would make it alot more precise.

3. Reroute midi/usb device controls?

This one im not entirely sure if it is possible but i have tried many ways

Make it possible so users can change the control of an input device, example turning a switch to a button.

example. if you using any input device where you press down a linked button it picks it up as either an on or off switch. make it so when you press and hold its on and let go it turns off. I guess its kind of complicated to explain that example but im sure someone understands me!

anyways just some thoughts I love FL it is one of those programs that is highly underrated and capable of great things.

thank you for reading.

Dozius
Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:00 pm

x

Re: Some requests

sicknosis wrote:2. Maximum volume level for mix...

Return to “To Do”