Key changes that need to be made!

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Studio Star_
Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 am

x

Key changes that need to be made!

I have been using FL Studio since it was a little harmless drummachine and I have to say I´m pleased with how it has been developing up until now. However, there are a few things that still limits you or slows down your workflow, in my op...

1. When using a generator or effect it´s so important for the workflow to be able to automate the tweek of the knobs in a fast and smooth way. In the generators and FX powered by FL you can just right click the knob you want and draw you automation as you want it... fast and easy... but with VST plugins you have to record, tweek a little and the go to the browser under automation in order to draw your automation. I would reeally like for it to be possible to work with VSTs and VSTi´s in the same way as with the FL plugs... just rightclick the knob and start drawing...... I feel this is a key thing that is missing... and it slows down the workflow way too much.

2. The audio editing is ridiculous... you should be able to edit your audioclips in the actuall playlist just as in any audio editing program like pro tools or what have you... all you can do now is basicly to cut them up. edison shouldn´t work as a plug... it should be intergraded with FL... in the audioclip playlist.

3. FL´s just too clumbsy... draws so much CPU power. Maybe that´s the core programing ?... plus, there seems to be conflicts with quite a lot of VSTs and VSTi´s that other software don´t have problems with... really annoying when you favourite plug isn´t useful in FL !

...never the less, FL´s is the best software out there...

AaronGNP
Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:57 pm

x

Re: Key changes that need to be made!

Studio Star wrote:1. When using a generator or ...

Studio Star_
Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:57 pm

x

allright, that´s a slightly faster way to do i...

nucleon
Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:06 pm

x

Studio Star wrote:allright, that´s a slightly ...

Studio Star_
Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:40 pm

x

If FL can recognize and even automate the param...

AaronGNP
Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm

x

Studio Star wrote:If FL can recognize and even ...

Return to “To Do”