The place to share your Impulse Responses

Return to “Fruity Convolver”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Entheos
Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:43 pm

x

Migrating File Paths to New Computer

Hey.

I recently built a new computer. I upgraded to a new SSD, aswell as a new HDD for mass storage (including samples).
I realized repathing all the samples of my current projects would be a pain, but it was something I was prepared for, and although time-consuming, atleast it was easy.
But then I realized... The f-ing convolvers!!

I'm currently working on a project involving atleast 13 .flp files, all of which have dozens of instances of the fruity convolver.
While repathing normal samples are quite straightforward, seeing the name of the audio file used is still in the audio clip description, finding the impulses used in each convolver is a major pain in the backside.
The only approach I can think of, is to go back to my old computer, and manually go through all the .flp files and screenshot every single convolver..
Unless someone knows of a better way? Surely, some information regarding which sample was used as an impulse must still exist in the "new" convolver?

Also, any post-loading editing done to the audio clip inside fruity convolver itself, is completely lost aswell apparantly. So I have to go through all the .flp files on my old computer, export every sample used in every instance of the convolver, screenshot them so I can see which goes where, and then manually reinsert them on the new computer? Please, someone tell me there's an easier way.. :P

FidelityMusic
Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:30 pm

x

Re: Migrating File Paths to New Computer

Your Fruity Convolver instances should go untou...

Entheos
Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:35 pm

x

Thanks for the tip. 6 years I've been using FL,...

FidelityMusic
Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

x

From my experience the impulse should be presen...

Return to “Fruity Convolver”