Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bungles McFungus
Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:05 am

x

Re: FL STUDIO 12.x/13: Your ideas, wishlist, suggestions, et

Bungles McFungus wrote:A CPU meter/task-manager so that when it suddenly jumps from 20% CPU usage to 90+% CPU usage right in front of your eyes without having done anything you can find out what is causing it without having to disable every mixer channel and VSTi individually until you either find the culprit or scratch your head for all eternity because nothing seems to be causing it. It's extremely frustrating having to bounce the project out into pieces just to keep working on it or even ditch a project because it becomes unworkable. (I'm running high spec Xeons so I'm not short of actual CPU power and yes I am 100% aware of all the CPU ins and outs as they relate to FL, I have spent countless hours reading posts and forums about high CPU usage issues)

Being able to lock the channel display filters to the currently displayed group (perhaps by clicking on that little folder next to the drop down list, it could glow and have a little lock on it or something) so that the same group is displayed when changing through patterns. This would save millions of mouse clicks every day across the userbase.

Find and delete unused patterns.

Find and default unused mixer tracks.

Linkable plugin parameters in a drop-down list in the top bar of the wrappers so that when you are linking a bunch of parameters you don't have to keep going to the browser which goes back to whatever it was doing previously the second you click on anything else.

Warn the user that the disk you are saving to is full instead of just saying 'file successfully saved to...' when in fact it only wrote half the file and lost two+ days of work.

Add the macros to a toolbar, I use some of those functions orders of magnitudes more often than half the buttons on the existing toolbars. Tempo tap? I've never used it once. Select unused channels? I use it every session.
Also 'find and remove unused plugins' for mixer channels would be handy although I'm sure it would be a mission to program.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:08 am

x

Re: FL STUDIO 13: Your ideas, wishlist, suggestions, etc.

Soul_Centric_4 wrote:Please make rendering a si...

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:36 am

x

Re: FL STUDIO 13: Your ideas, wishlist, suggestions, etc.

thagreatbelow wrote:Scott wrote:Soul_Centric_4 ...

Ayjent
Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:29 pm

x

Automation envelopes and waveform displays in c...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeathW
Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm

x

Kaitav wrote:Are separate buttons for Mute and ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”