Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Monty_3
Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:20 pm

x

FL8 and Pro Tools 6.9

Hello, been using FL for a few years just as a drum machine, now I'm trying to learn the program in depth to use more in my songwriting/audio production workflow.

I've searched the FL Site, Forums, Google and Help manual for the keywords 'Pro Tools' relating to FL Studio and I haven't found anything that helps me out. I've also read up on the Rewired plug-in and can't find any specific Pro Tools info.

Will FL Studio work with Pro Tools in anyway, shape or form besides having to manually Export or Bounce a track from one to another? Right now I have to Export (consolidating all FL tracks) my FL Project and import it into Pro Tools to use it in my session, which is tolerable but not pleasant. I also notice that in Pro Tools there is a Plug-in called FL Studio, when I activate it, FL Studio Launches in a state that appears to be frozen.

If there is a place online or a Forum user here that nows how to use these two programs together in a better manner that I've already stated, please help me out, I've browsed around for two days trying to research this and have basically only found people talking about how they don't know how to do this but it should be possible. This is not a FL vs. PT thread.

Thanks for your time
-Monty

spectroman
Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:20 am

x

Unless you are getting ready to bring a mix to ...

e.g.:
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:36 am

x

been using FL for a few years just as a drum ma...

DavidArmant
Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 am

x

Re: FL8 and Pro Tools 6.9

Monty wrote:Hello, been using FL for a few year...

Monty_3
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:36 pm

x

Thanks for your time David! -Monty EDIT: I'm ...

pppppppp
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:49 pm

x

I think what's best for u is to export your pro...

Monty_3
Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:40 am

x

"when u do make sure the split mixer tracks is ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”