Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Igigi
Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

x

Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues

Ive got a Kat ktmp1 electronic drum pad and percussion module which I also currently use with another DAW (G-Stomper Rythem) on Android 6.0.

Flm3 v3.1.1 is recognising a midi device when I first start the application and plug it in. ( In the other application it is recognising it by name)

Tried both "MIDI In" and "Any Available".

"LINK TO MIDI CC" did become a selectable option in the Ctrl menu once, but it just perpetuallly showed the loading icon. And I'm having difficulty getting it to replicate and have that option become available again.

Ive also already used a USB mic with the application and that worked out just fine.

Was previously using an old MacBook and a vst through garage band to lay down drum tracks. Hardrive died and decided to give FLM3 a shot. So far, it's been great, UI is excellent, layout is intuitive, and it covers most of my needs, except for this one issue.

Any help on getting it to work would be greatly appreciated.
Katktmp1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:43 pm

x

Re: Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues

When you first connect the MIDI controller do y...

Igigi
Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:11 am

x

When you first connect the MIDI controller do y...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:38 am

x

Igigi wrote:When you first connect the MIDI con...

Igigi
Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:52 am

x

Hey, Scott Selected use by default. Selected ...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:29 am

x

I have logged this with the development team, t...

ILDan
Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 am

x

Can you please check the Vendor ID for the KAT ...

Igigi
Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:51 pm

x

Unfortunately there is no option for Hardware I...

Igigi
Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:02 pm

x

Compatible IDs gives: SWD\GenericRaw SWD\Gener...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”