FL Mobile 3 with Korg nanoKEY Studio

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Gnosian
Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:15 am

x

FL Mobile 3 with Korg nanoKEY Studio

I'm unable to use the Korg nanoKEY Studio keyboard with FL Mobile 3 on Windows. The device is fully recognized and functional within FL Studio 12.

The device supports connections with both USB and Bluetooth. Both USB and Bluetooth connections are fully supported and function in FL Studio 12. However, FL Mobile 3 does not recognize MIDI data from either connection. FL Mobile 3 displays the Bluetooth connection in the available inputs, but does not display the USB connection. Neither selecting the Bluetooth connection nor the Any MIDI Input connection accepts MIDI data from the keyboard.

No errors are displayed.

Gnosian
Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:28 pm

x

Re: FL Mobile 3 with Korg nanoKEY Studio

The MIDI device is not in use elsewhere and the...

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:17 am

x

Hi, what platform are you using, Android? Issu...

FidelityMusic
Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 pm

x

Had a further look into this using a Korg nanoK...

Gnosian
Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 am

x

FidelityMusic (IL), your suggestion worked -- i...

FidelityMusic
Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:26 pm

x

Thank you for confirming the driver problem. I'...

sensone
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:32 pm

x

I have this controller, works fine with FLmobil...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”