Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Since I've won the last contest, I have the honor to come up with a set of rules for the next contest. Here it is, it's called the 3³ or Three Cubed Contest!
The rules are:
- Maximum of 3 channels in the channelrack. Be it a sampler, an instrument or FPC, as long as it's a stock or IL native product, you're good to go.
- Maximum of 3 audio clips. This means stuff like SFX. I'll allow the rendering of instruments to wav (freezing), but there may only be 1 instrument audible in the audio file. This means that you CAN render a piano to wav, but you CAN NOT render a piano and bass into the same wav. Hope that's clear.
- Maximum of 3 automation clips. You MAY link parameters infinitely.
Now, for some other rules:
- Don't make the track too long. I'm not giving an exact time limit, but keep it interesting for everyone. So let's say keep it between 2 and 4 minutes.
- If you're using samples, use FL stock sounds only. Same goes for synths/instruments.
- You're allowed to use everything that comes with FL Studio. No limits on mixer inserts or usage of FX. BUT!
- Patcher IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Collabs are allowed, 2 tracks max per contestant.
Deadline: March 1st.
Upload your song(s) to the forum when posting your entry. Also post a .zip of the project(s)!
With this challenge I want to let you be as creative as you can with as little as you can use. Think outside the BOX! (pun intented)
Good luck to everyone!
Last edited by MvR on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.