nu stuff

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
fatdan
Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 pm

x

nu stuff

yo been making beats for 9 months looking for feedback on my beats . so feel free to say what ever on your mind. negative or positive don't give me no soft stuff tell me what you really feel. if you like it tell me why you like.if you did tell me why you did.did you like the way i programed the drums or did you like the sample did you like the feel of the track.if you did'nt like it tell me why. was the sample wack the drums are of beat tell me why you did'nt like it so i know what got to do to get better belive it or not when make beats the feedback is usuals whats in my mind so it always makes me better so be harsh be kind but tell me what your hearts says .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NicholasM
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 am

x

quite creative in terms of beats though, well i...

Hex72
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am

x

I can hardly hear the beat in the first two, an...

Clayjrjr2
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:39 am

x

Use this.... & I suggest buying one of thes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”