Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DoctorVarney
Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 am

x

How can I record audio in ONE track on the playlist

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I want to record vocal audio onto a single track of the Playlist, so that when I stop and start the transport, it keeps inserting the audio clips on the same track, after each time I make a recording.
Otherwise, I have to keep scrolling down and hauling each one up, every time I do a recording. This is a damn nuisance because if I do not do this, the playlist quickly becomes a confusing mess of clips running downwards, which is unnecessary. And then I have the job of lifting them all up individually, which just wastes time.

Most importantly, I know it is possible because just this afternoon, FL Studio would not plant those clips anywhere else, other than on the same track, every single time, in a perfect, long sequence. It felt marvelous to be working with it. But after closing FL and opening it again, I cannot fathom how to get it to work again.

I have tried various things, such as 'Lock To Content' and 'Send Pattern Instances Here' from the Playlist menu as well as trying it with 'Perfomance Mode' on and off. I just can't seem to repeat what I must have done this afternoon to turn this useful feature on and I would really love to know how.

Thank you.

Cybertrech
Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:40 am

x

Re: How can I record audio in ONE track on the playlist

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:We will be looking tow...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:50 am

x

Re: How can I record audio in ONE track on the playlist

JesusTheLight wrote: ↑Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 pm...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”