Celestial Spheres for Directwave -- 438 Patches for $20 (Intro Until July 9th)

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Touch The Universe™
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:30 pm

x

Celestial Spheres for Directwave -- 438 Patches for $20 (Intro Until July 9th)

Hi guys. I released Celestial Spheres for Halion 6 about a month ago and I'm considering porting the library into Imageline's Directwave. Is there any interest in such a product? It would have over 400 presets and around 7 gigs of content.

You can hear the sounds here. I already have the dry multi-samples streamed using Directwave. The main intention is to use the multi-samples in kontakt, but, hey, I have each patch already available for Directwave as part of the sampling process, might as well see if there is any interest in the idea. If there is, it's simply a matter of adding the effects back in, modulation destinations, and making each patch shine as a whole inside its new home. Let me know guys. I haven't released anything for imageline before, let me know what a good price point you feel for the number and quality of sounds. I will listen :D

Last edited by Touch The Universe™ on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Touch The Universe™
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 am

x

Re: Celestial Spheres for Directwave -- Any Interest? (400 Patches - 7 Gigs)

I finished up the sound library and have everyt...
Last edited by Touch The Universe™ on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”