Adding External FX and Instruments in FL Studio - explained

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
L. Scott Knight
Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 am

x

Re: Adding External FX and Instruments in FL Studio - explai

I don't recall IL ever posting in one of these thread any sort of "Great idea. We will do this!" even though there have been features implemented that were requested.

It would be crazy to do that BTW. IF they did and then something unforeseen prevents it can you imagine how freaked out some customers would get? I mean, look how little it takes for some to post out of the blue, "Oh IL doesn't support this or that so I'm quitting using FL Studio forever. I may just quite music too since up to now I so much love FL Studio!"

A company cannot handle customer request this way. It's pretty great they even have a forum for it and it's clear it gets read. I've seen other company forums that have such a request topic but they don't appear to even be looked at. It's more like a pacifier for noisy customers. But IL clearly does read these.

This thread is a good idea and Nucleon's idea seems to be the solution so to the OP and Nucleon, +1.

To griping about IL not jumping all over this and throwing a party, -1.

CIARDI
Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 pm

x

Re:

+1 that’s what we need! magnumko357 wrote: ↑Sa...

Dynaudio82
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:39 am

x

Re: Adding External FX and Instruments in FL Studio - explai

toby wrote: ↑Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 am FL_Pipel...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “To Do”