fl studio mobile 3 to pc

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Raphion
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:19 am

x

fl studio mobile 3 to pc

Best everybody on the Image Line forum,

Two weeks ago I bought Fl Studio Mobile on Android. The most important reason was because i had holidays so i could still work on music on my holliday (I think you will get is ; ). Now two weeks later i want to work out my made songs in fl studio 12. (to use plugins like Serum, sylenth1, Harmor and so on, for a more profesinal sound). After some research i didn't found it. Mabye i look on the wrong places. I noticed that it was posible to do that in fl studio mobile 2 beta c :

I have tried to do what stands on your site, but that don't work:

https://www.image-line.com/support/flst ... haringdata .

When i try to connect my phone with the same wifi push on share and connect with my pc it stops working and show picture 1.
Screenshot_20170729-005842.png
Screenshot_20170729-010138.png
I also tried to open the .flm file on Windows with Fl Studio 12 (like on Youtube above) but after opening it, picture 3 shows up....
Schermopname (190).png
Software information:
Mobile
FL Mobile Version - 3.1.64
7.1.1 Nougat on oneplus 5

Pc
HP Pavilion 15-ab037nd (M9F07EA)
Windows 10 (I have no idea which version)
Fl studio Producer edition v12.4.2 [build 33] Signature bundle 64bit

I hope I gave enough information.

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:35 am

x

Re: fl studio mobile 3 to pc

Update FL Studio to this version and try again:...

Raphion
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:24 pm

x

Thank you Scott, I downloaded the fl studio 12...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Raphion
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:41 pm

x

I think I've found it for now .... I first use...

Raphion
Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 pm

x

good Now synchronizing works (in fl studio 32Bi...

Ianbambino
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:16 am

x

My solution is a very long but do-able process,...

Raphion
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm

x

Hey Ianbambino, Thanks for your comment! The ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”