Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
donkeytugger
Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:02 pm

x

Monthly contest -October - THE POWER OF ADVERTISING

My turn this month again (don't worry - no mash-up #2...)
bs.JPG
I was forced by work to attend some press launch the other week and at the end they wheeled on a group of schoolkids to sing some horrific song. I started thinking, "some bugger's been paid to write this heap of shite, I could do better than this". Well, it would have some swearing in it for a start...

Let's have a go then eh?

Your task is to create a piece of music/sound to accompany an advert for a product or service. For reasons of libel these will be fictional, but it can be anything at all - use your imagination. I'm thinking 'Donkey Nuts, keep you regular...'. You'll need to provide a short description of both the product and how your music will be used to promote it. Any extremely clever people could even make a video for fun, but it's the music we'll be judging on.

You can use any instruments/effects/samples at all (provided of course it's all legal and above board) but your piece can not be even a smidgen over 45 seconds long! I'll say that again - MAXIMUM 45 SECONDS.

No requirement to upload .flp files this month (although sometimes it's nice to see how people have done things, so you can if you want), just an mp3.

The contest will run for a month - I'll say closing date as being the end of 1/11, after which voting will be by a poll for a week as per usual.

Sell some stuff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by donkeytugger on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

donkeytugger
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:05 pm

x

Re: Monthly contest -October - THE POWER OF ADVERTISING

We've had quinoa, seaweed, raw food, the Atkins...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by donkeytugger on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alphons
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:31 am

x

Ok, for my first entry I wanted to restrain mys...

Bypherkator
Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:38 am

x

Crocker & Punn's Disobedience School for Co...
Last edited by Bypherkator on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

MvR
Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:52 pm

x

I decided to do things.... a little different ...

Nicholas Kiefer
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:41 pm

x

well, have you? buy it then!

Nicholas Kiefer
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:12 pm

x

one short and not even in the slightest bit con...

donkeytugger
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:22 pm

x

MvR wrote: Advertising against Donkey Nuts I...

donkeytugger
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:12 am

x

..and positively the last one this month from m...

ReedIndeed
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 am

x

Here is a friendly public service announcement ...

Bypherkator
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:40 am

x

An advertisement for The Loonie Bin, a discount...
Last edited by Bypherkator on Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReedIndeed
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:19 pm

x

This is a message brought to you by the Coaliti...

audiosabre
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:01 pm

x

Good luck everyone! bs_400.png

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”